Why Maud St Grocer
We are always on the lookout for good people to work at IGA Maroochydore and provide a wide variety of job roles in a friendly and welcoming work environment.
Positions vary from customer service operators through to grocery, dairy, gourmet, deli and fresh specialists. Whilst we might not have a suitable role available for you at the moment, please don’t hesitate to submit your details below as we will make room for the right person.
We look forward to hearing from you and should you have any questions please contact our Store Manager, Rob Cook on 07 5479 0044.
Current available positions:
We are currently searching for self-motivated and customer service focussed individuals to join our dynamic team and be part of this award winning group of IGA supermarkets.
- Exciting roles with ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Immediate Start
- Be part of a group that prides itself in offering great products & exceptional customer service
Our IGA stores have a number of opportunities across the Inner Brisbane region to suit bright, energetic and customer service focused retail assistants looking to work between 10-35 hours per week, with both weekday and weekend work available. These retail roles are available within all departments of our store, including:
- Customer Service
- Fresh Produce
- Dairy Freezer
These exciting, varied and flexible part time roles will suit all applicants with a passion for customer service. Your previous experience in the retail industry will allow your knowledge and skills to be utilised and further developed. To become a part of our great team you will:
- Possess fantastic communication, interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Be a reliable and motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic;
- Present in a neat and tidy manner;
- Have the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team;
- Be available during weekends; and
- Previous supermarket experience desired but not essential.
You will be working within an award winning family business whose culture promotes innovation and development to ensure a team of passionate, professional and energetic individuals.
We love what we do and are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service and a fantastic range of quality products. If these values are important to you along with becoming a key player in a business where your achievements will be recognised and rewarded, apply now.